INVISALIGN INVISIBLE Braces in Stoneham
Invisalign Orthodontic Treatment
Many people balk at the idea of traditional braces because of their shiny metal appearance and cumbersome care. At Lund Dental, we are happy to provide patients with easier alternatives, such as Invisalign. Using clear, customized aligners, we can help you straighten your teeth and get you the smile you always wanted.
Do You Desire a Straighter Smile?
Call us with any questions or to make an appointment.Call Today Book Online
How Invisible Orthodontics Works
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets. We will use our iTero Scanner to digitally scan your teeth – no messy puddy!
- Each aligner is calibrated to fit your mouth and gently move your teeth into the desired position. The aligners are made through a combination of Drs. Cara Lund or William C. Lund expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You will wear each aligner for roughly one week removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- You’ll visit Drs. Cara Lund or William C. Lund about once every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 6 months (4 months with Propel Orthodontics) and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30. This varies from patient to patient.
- For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
5 Benefits to Invisalign
If you are considering using invisible orthodontics, you might want to take into account these outstanding benefits:
- You can take the clear aligners out of your mouth to eat and brush your teeth.
- The system is virtually unnoticeable and keeps your confidence intact.
- Unlike with traditional braces, you do not need to worry about what you eat.
- The aligners are smooth and comfortable.
- There is no need to visit the doctor for painful bracket tightening
Because you can easily brush and floss your teeth after removing the aligners, you can keep your teeth in great shape as your smile improves.
Caring for your Invisalign is easy!
If you have questions, you can always check here for more information.
Contact Us Today
Our team at Lund Dental would love to help you determine if this system is right for you. To learn more or to make an appointment today, please call us at Lund Dental Phone Number 781-438-2700 or email [email protected]. If you are a new patient, we look forward to welcoming you to our office – we love to see new, smiling faces!