Meet Dr. Richard Senatore
Richard Senatore, General Dentist
Member of the Lund Dental Family since: 2019
TRAINING, MEMBERSHIPS & HONORS:
- B. S. Magna Cum Laude in Chemistry and Biochemistry & Molecular Biology from University of Massachusetts, Class of 2006
- Graduated from Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Class of 2013
- Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member of Alpha Omega
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Massachusetts Dental Society
- Certified Invisalign Provider
- Recognized as a 2018 and 2019 Top Dentist by Boston Magazine
Born in Johannesburg, South Africa, Dr Senatore graduated magna cum laude from the University of Massachusetts with degrees in chemistry and biochemistry & molecular biology. He continued his studies at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, where he received his DMD.
Dr. Senatore then completed his general practice residency at the VA Hospital in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Senatore enjoys providing comprehensive dental care for his patients, including but not limited to fillings, crowns, root canals, dental implant restorations, cosmetic veneers, onlays, in-office and home whitening, night guards & sports guards, removable dentures, and full mouth rehabilitation. Dr. Senatore is Invisalign certified, and also works with patients who have sleep apnea, or have TMJ discomfort and are heavy grinders.
Dr. Senatore lives in Boston, and is an avid runner and skier, and can often be found running along the Charles River.
Your Dental Care is Our Top Priority
Schedule an Appointment With Dr. Marc Senatore