Meet Dr. William Lund
William C. Lund, General Dentist
Member of the Lund Dental Family since: 1975
“I love what I do! It is very fulfilling working with our patients. To see people smile when they haven’t for years. To have someone tell me that they can finally have lunch with their workmates and not be embarrassed. To fix someones smile and watch they cry with joy. Then its little things like sharing stories about our lives.”
Training, Memberships & Honors:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Tufts University, 1970
- Masters in Electrical Engineering, Brooklyn Polytechnic
- Graduated From Harvard School of Dental Medicine, 1975
- Eta Kappa Nu Electrical Engineering Honor Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- American Dental Association
- Massachusets Dental Society
- Certified Invisalign Provider
- Part-time clinical instructor at Harvard School of Dental Medicine for 28 years
I started my working life employed by Bell Labs in New Jersey as an electrical engineer. That didn’t last long, as I changed careers to dentistry and the rest is history. Outside of the office my life is full. First and foremost I have my wife, my best friend and the love of my life. Our two children are a constant source of pride. Then come the three grandchildren who bring joy wherever they go. I am truly blessed.
For fun I enjoy boating, golf, travel, and the honey do list that never ends. As a volunteer I spend time taking care of a 44 slip marina in Falmouth, and am a founding member of a non-profit group dedicated to maintaining patient choice against the onslaught of insurance companies.