Meet Dr. Marc Pearlstein
Marc E. Pearlstein, Periodontist
Member of the Lund Dental Family since: 2008
“As a specialist in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal (gum) diseases, I ensure that each patient receives optimal care and achieves a healthy smile.”
Training, Memberships & Honors:
- Graduated From Univeristy of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, 1992
- Bachelors of Psycholoy from Emory University
- Masters in Prosthodontics, University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, 1996
- General Practice Residency at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NY.
- Member of the American Dental Society
- Member of American Academy of Periondontology
When not placing implants or performing gum surgeries, I enjoy golf, skiing, Peloton spinning, and spending time with my family and friends.